This what you will do
Programming from a Jira-story and -tasks is completely at your fingertips and you understand exactly what our customers need. About this you are in close contact with our consultants and partners. You are fullstack working: contribute ideas about developing and building our software, that improves the efficiency of the customer’s business operation. You make our customers happy, because you:
- Help devising new functions for our knowledge management platform
- Programme and develop along with a stable, scaled up platform
- Support implementing and integrating the application
- Solve bottlenecks and answer questions quickly and efficiently
This is us
Polly.help is part of CXperts, an organisation that, within 4 years, has grown from a small startup to an international player in the field of smart IT solutions in knowledge sharing.
We are mega proud of our young, dynamic company, but even more of our product. Polly.help has shown to be the optimal solution for our customers in the field of knowledge management and sharing, that improves the customer experience even more. That our organisation is full of innovation, also offers you lots of opportunities: you’ll get plenty of scope to write your own job description and to further develop yourself.
This is your team
Pretty surprising, given the great names in our customer base, but it is really the case: our team consists of only 12 colleagues currently. All enthusiastic professionals, who work closely together and are committed to the product and the customer. We never stand still, we are constantly on the lookout for even better solutions and newer technologies.
It is hard work, because efficiency is our priority. But we like to keep it in balance. Therefore we cherish our relaxed working atmosphere and celebrate our successes. In addition, we allow time for chatting on Slack, a coffee moment, or a drink. Sometimes we plan an enjoyable trip. That way, we also meet each other in a different setting!
This is what you can expect from us
Besides a pleasant working environment and cool colleagues, CXperts has to offer you even more, of course. What do you think about:
- A good salary that matches your education and experience
- 24 vacation days a year
- Plenty of scope for further personal and professional self-development
- Laptop and telephone
- Good pension scheme
- Work from home allowance
- Travel allowance
- Flexibility in hours and working location, ensuring a good work-life balance
What you will bring along
Of course you like to build web applications, but you have more to offer. You are service-minded and know perfectly how to translate the customer’s needs into a suitable IT solution. The job is varied, with a wide international client portfolio. You have to be able to prioritise and react quickly, without becoming stressed. You can cope excellently with the high level of autonomy and responsibilities you get. Also you are flexible and willing to go that extra mile if necessary. Furthermore, you have:
- HBO level of working and thinking
- Knowledge of Framework Meteor, Node.JS, and MongoDB
- Preferably experienced in setting up and managing SaaS infrastructure
- Active speaking and writing skills in English