This what you will do
You ask, listen, advise. If necessary, you push back against your colleague or customer. Everything to achieve that one goal: optimise the customer experience in the field of knowledge management and omnichannel use of your customer.
Besides, you look further than just an automation system; for example you think along just as easily in content and smart use of the different communication channels. We are located in Amersfoort, but you work just as easily from home or at customers’ sites.
As a Senior Business Consultant you have an allround and a varied range of tasks, for example:
- Design and implement knowledge platforms that precisely match the business goals of our customers
- Optimise omnichannel communication in terms of technique and content
- Substantive and strategic contribution to our product development and marketing
- A broad portfolio in the field of knowledge management
- Independent project management and implementation
This is us
Polly.help is part of CXperts, an organisation that, within 4 years, has grown from a small startup to an international player in the field of smart IT solutions in knowledge sharing.
We are mega proud of our young, dynamic company, but even more of our product. Polly.help has shown to be the optimal solution for our customers in the field of knowledge management and sharing, that improves the customer experience even more. That our organisation is full of innovation, also offers you lots of opportunities: you’ll get plenty of scope to write your own job description and to further develop yourself.
This is your team
Pretty surprising, given the great names in our customer base, but it is really the case: our team consists of only 12 colleagues currently. All enthusiastic professionals, who work closely together and are committed to the product and the customer. We never stand still, we are constantly on the lookout for even better solutions and newer technologies.
As Senior Business Consultant you may roll up your sleeves, because we work hard. But we like to keep it in balance. Therefore, we cherish our relaxed working atmosphere and celebrate our successes. In addition, we allow time for sharing a drink (or soda) and we take an enjoyable trip regularly. That way, we also meet each other in a different setting!
This is what you can expect from us
Besides a pleasant working environment and cool colleagues, CXperts has to offer you even more, of course. What do you think about:
- A good salary that matches your education and experience
- 24 vacation days a year
- Plenty of scope for further personal and professional self-development
- Laptop and telephone
- Good pension scheme
- Work from home allowance
- Lease car
- Flexibility in hours and working location, ensuring a good work-life balance
What you will bring along
our communicative skills enable you to switch easily with the customer. Thanks to your excellent empathy you quickly trace the question behind the question. You are used to working independently, but definitely not afraid to sound the alarm on time if you need a sparring partner or support. The use of omnichannel possibilities is a piece of cake for you, and you have affinity with target-group focused content.
Furthermore you offer:
- At least a completed bachelor’s degree in IT
- At least 3 years of experience as a (technical) Business Consultant in a similar branche
- Active speaking and writing skills in English, and preferably in Germain (no requirement)